BoatHouse Villa at Bay Pointe Inn description/amenities:
- Kitchen with white quartz countertops, gas stove, oven, oversized refridgerator, double kitchen sink, prep sink, wine fridge and dishwasher.
- Cupboards with basic kitchen equipment, glassware, silverware, plates and serving utensils.
- Bar stool seating around countertops and handy serving area.
- Dining room seating 8-10 people.
- “Bridal” dressing room half bath. Beautifully appointed mirrored room with granite countertops and abundant outlets, half bath.
- Sun porch seating 4 with hidden vintage hutch.
- Large living room with couches, chairs and a breakfast nook table seating 4 people. Gas fireplace, flat screen TV, surrond sound, cupboards, coat closet and fantastic decor complete the living space.
- 750 sq. ft. balcony deck off the living room with the best views you can find on Gun Lake.
- Master suite with king bed and queen sleeper sofa with private entrance to deck.
- Adjacent to Master suite is a full bath.
- Stairs to “kids loft”. (Loft features 3 oversized twin beds.)
- Outdoor courtyard with cabana bar, soothing water fountain and private parking for 12 cars and/or boats behind the house.
- Full bath and three bedrooms.
- Vintage built in bookshelves.
- Private entrance with access to outdoor “cigar bar”.
- Two queen bedrooms. One boasts cedar built in closets.
- Additional bedroom with 2 queen beds and 1 queen sleeper sofa.
Walkout Level / Game Room and Lounge:
- Walkout level is a game room with pool table.
- HD television with full surrond sound.
- Vintage shuffleboard table.
- Gas fireplace.
- U-shape bar
- Double doors that open out to an expansive lake front patio.
- 2000 sqaure foot lakefront patio offers soft lounge seating, custom stone gas firewall and private dock.
- Lakefront patio is adjacent to outdoor bath house and a path leading to the Inn.
Reserve your stay
Prime Season Weekends
- 3 Night Lodging Minimum
- Food & Beverage Minimums Required
- Patio & Courtyard Setup Required
Prime Season Weekdays
- Three Night Minimum Stay Required
- Food & Beverages Not Required unless Hosting Event (16+ people)
- Two Night Minimum Lodging Stay
- No Food & Beverages Required unless Hosting Event (16+ people)