Resort amenities on beautiful 2,680 acre Gun Lake.
Whether you’re arriving for business, escape or an event, you’ll find amenities that make our property a destination with the complete guest experience.
Full service Terrace Grille restaurant
Bay Pointe Inn has been ranked one of Michigan’s top resorts for ten consecutive years (GR Business Journal), and its Terrace Grille is an important part of that success. The Terrace Grille opens at 4:00 daily for exceptional dining that comes complete with spectacular panoramic views of Gun Lake. Passionate about farm-to-table freshness, the talented chef team creatively crafts seasonally inspired, innovative dishes that utilize the freshest locally farmed ingredients. A full-service bar includes handcrafted cocktails and a wide variety of wines available by the glass or bottle. We offer knowledgeable, friendly and approachable staff that is dedicated to providing guests with outstanding service in an upbeat, coastal casual atmosphere. Sunsets included.
Bay Pointe Inn
Situated in the heart of the 20,000 acre Yankee Springs Recreation Area…
From tranquil rooms to coastal living areas our Inn’s luxurious accommodations feature:
- An expansive 375′ of lakefront enjoyment with rolling hillside and lovely island views
- Intimate outdoor sitting areas among the glorious gardens
- Lakeside sunbathing patio and lawn
- Indoor swimming pool, hot tub and fitness room
- Marina with Guest Docking
- Bay Pointe Continental Breakfast for Lodging Guests
- Complimentary local calls and Wi-Fi property wide
- Suites feature whirlpool tubs, sitting areas and fireplaces
- Fresh ground coffee, hot teas, cocoa, and apples are available in the lobby all day
- Home baked cookies available after check in time
- In-room massage therapist are able to ease your cares away: $85 per hour, couples massage available **(Based on Availability)
- Fresh Rose Petals Scattered throughout your guestroom: $17.50
- A bottle of Champagne placed in your room prior to arrival: $27.00
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries: $2.00/each
- A bottle of Wine & Cheese Tray: market price
- Bittersweet Lift Tickets: Weekday Adult $33 Kids $16.50 / Weekend Adult $41 Kids $20.50
Inn Love Package
For only $85.50
Includes a bottle of champagne, rose petals and a gift certificate for two to the Terrace Grille ($50 voucher)
Pontoon Rental Information
Bay Pointe Inn offers pontoon rentals to our guests through Matteson Marine or Gun Lake Marina, local family owned businesses. Summers are an extremely busy time on the lake and pontoons rent out quickly, so we recommend that you book a pontoon as soon as possible. Reservations can be made starting in February of the year you are booking it. If you are interested in booking a pontoon or have any questions please contact any of our Guest Service Agents at 1-888-GUN-LAKE. Below is some pontoon information that you may find helpful:
- Matteson Marine and Gun Lake Marinasets all policies and rates for pontoon rentals.
Pontoons are $260/day (subject to change based on availability/boat type) and a gas surcharge may apply.
The pontoon rental rate includes a full day rental from morning until sunset. The pontoon will be ready at our marina between 9:00am and 10:00am, and then picked up after dusk, so please make sure all belongings are off the boat by dusk. Bay Pointe Inn is not responsible for lost or stolen items that are on the pontoon.
No half or partial day rentals are available.
Pontoons can hold 10-12 people and are very nice/newer pontoons with soft bench seating and a canopy.
The gas tank will be full when dropped off. You do not need to refill before returning to Bay Pointe marina, this will be covered in the rental/fuel surcharge. Any extra gas needed is at your own expense.
A waiver sheet must be filled out upon your arrival and gone over in detail with the pontoon driver as there are many items to be explained regarding lake depths and boat operation. Gun Lake has some very shallow areas! This waiver is for Matteson Marine or Gun Lake Marina and acknowledges that you understand and adhere to their policies. A copy of this waiver can be sent to you ahead of time if you would like.
Neither Matteson Marine, Gun Lake Marina or Bay Pointe provides a driver. You must provide your own pontoon driver who must be present to sign the damage waiver.
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy.
We requires a current major credit card to make any boat reservation which will remain on file until the boat can be inspected for damages.Please call if you have any questions or if you would like to book a pontoon for your event at 1-888-GUN-LAKE or email email@example.com to make your reservations.
Single Kayaks (2hr minimum rental)
$30/2hrs, $40/4hrs or $70/8hrs.
$260.00 per day/8hrs.