Blog

PRESS RELEASE: SMALL BLAZE AT BAY POINTE INN

PRESS RELEASE
Friends, neighbors and guests,
On Sunday morning April 27th, Bay Pointe Inn experienced a small electrical fire caused by a
transformer off an adjacent area of the housekeeping department. No one was injured and we are
happy to report minimal damage to the property.
Guest rooms and public spaces, including the Terrace Grille and banquet facilities, are all operational
with no disruptions in quality or service.
We are thankful to the firemen of the surrounding areas and to our outstanding team for the safe
and efficient emergency response.
Meagan Freriks
General Manager, Bay Pointe Inn